Wednesday 6 August 2014

Taking a Break

I want to notify you that I intend to take a break from posting messages on the social media for some time.

I want to be able to rest, refocus and be refreshed to be able to offer the best with the messages God gives me to share.

Preparing a message a week has been draining (spiritually) and I feel the fatigue. So much that I can see that I am not giving the best some of the times due to that. In fact I have shelved all the book projects I was working on.

I want to get adequate time to pray and experience the fullness that God gives.

I also want to hear whether God has any new orders for me.

Of course I will still be on internet a day a week. What I will not promise is a message every week. Of course I will not hesitate to post if God gives me an urgent message. But on the whole I will be developing the messages slowly so that the other ministries I am involved in will also get their time.

I also want to pursue the translation of a discipleship material I have prepared into languages that do not have any such and the printing of the same. I can send you a soft copy if you want to translate it into your language or a language that needs it.

I am also praying to know whether God would have me put my books on the internet and the logistics and resources for the same as I do not intend to sell them.

I am telling you all this because I have enjoyed your fellowship as I have been sharing these messages. Though we have not had personal interaction I know there are many who are always waiting for my posts when I look at the traffic. That is the reason I had to post this so that my silence does not disappoint these friends.

The other reason is that I really appreciate the prayers you offer for me. In fact that is the reason I have been able to continue for so long in this intense labor. Pray that this break will be as fruitful as God intends.

But it is a break in the blog direction as the other ministries go on. I am still encouraging and teaching. In fact we are planning a two week mission to Congo (DRC) toward the end of this month. I also intend to at least complete the pending books that I was working on.

Please pray that I will get the money to print a book that came out of some blog posts (August to first week of November 2013) as I feel it is needed (I can send you a soft copy of the same if you request). Of course the discipleship materials also need money to reprint and also print the various translations.

But pray for me as God leads you.

No comments:

Post a Comment