Monday 20 January 2020

Another Breakthrough


Please join me in thanking God that another language has been reached with the discipleship book, Fruit that Lasts.

We now have the Swahili translation after so long. It is now in print.

It is called ‘Tunda la Kudumu’, Uanafunzi wa Biblia.

Incidentally, like the Portuguese translation, ‘Frutas Que Dura’, I have included the Bible Reading Plan on the inside cover to help one interested in reading the Bible in an year get started and proceed as the whole purpose of the book is to help the disciple establish a regular time with God’s word as well as determine to make the Bible the final authority in their Christian life.

Now I have three languages in which ‘Fruit that Lasts’ is published in; English, Portuguese and Swahili.

We still need translators in other languages, especially those without discipleship materials.

You see, it does not add much value to have a language saturated with materials whereas another does not have any, some even lacking the Bible itself.

Another thing I am praying that we will be able to do soon is produce affordable Audio Bibles in languages without one especially as a majority of the populace in many of those places is not literate, meaning they really have no way of knowing the Bible for themselves without having someone else reading it for them. And that will depend on the willingness and/or integrity of the one reading. Some read their own things from the scriptures. How is that for proper absorption of God’s word?

Let us pray that God gives us a studio for anyone willing to read the Bible in whatever language to record as I believe it is possible; probably just the equipment to do so. Then we can record wherever we can.

But for today I just want us to thank God that ‘Fruit that Lasts’ discipleship Bile Study book has breached another language.

Let us also pray for the provision to make enough copies for the reach to cover whoever God wants to be ministered to by this tool. I have not made many copies and I know the need is still need.

I hasted because God had placed a very heavy burden on my heart about some churches in Kilifi in the Kenya Coast and so was unable to wait for the provision for a complete run. In fact I was forced to borrow as the burden had become so heavy on my heart and so will still need provision to deal with that debt. Printing them has given me release.

Please feel free to partner and/or support as God leads you. But first thank God with me.

God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment