Friday 29 November 2013

Pray with Me



Greetings

I wanted to share with you a few prayer requests at this time.
But first I want to acknowledge the fellowship I have had with you on this blog, though for the most part it is one sided and not much of one. But it has been a pleasure for me to be able to be faithfully posting messages God has been giving me.

Quite a number of them were messages that I had written over the years since I got into the writing ministry, a few which have been part of books I have published. Incidentally most of my books are presently out of print because for me books are more ministry than business. I therefore end up giving most them as God leads. The last one ‘The Encounter, The Confessions of a Successful Pastor’ came with the order that I do not sell any and so I gave out all of them. I continue to be amazed at how God is able to use a book to transform someone. Incidentally the ones I give bring in more testimonies than the ones I sell which rarely do, if ever. They are many times timely and interventional.

If you have been following my blog for some time you may have noticed a season where God brought very tough messages. They were challenging for me as I wrote them. Then I sensed that the series had closed and felt God strongly wanting them to be compiled into a book, and this I did. They were the messages from August (the first being ‘Seed and Sowing’) to the first post of November (The Priestly Odor). Two of them, though they came in the same season were not strictly part of the flow and I placed them as the last two chapters.

I need the resources to print them and I can feel the urgency of the message. I have already sent soft copies to many to read. You can send your e-mail address and I will do the same for you though I just converted it from a blog post to a book. Even as I minister I am getting to connect with people crying for that message and I can only give only bits in such meetings. Please pray.

There is also a Bible Study I prepared some time ago especially for missions. As I have gone to places without Christian materials, the urgency for provision of the same is tremendous. English has so much but the problem comes when a translation is needed. There is so much red tape before the required permissions are got. We went to Mozambique early last year and that is what happened. We got a translator but could not get the permissions. We had to do with oral permission. To date we have not gotten the permission yet most of the books we printed have been dispersed to Mozambique. That is the reason I prepared that Bible Study. Then whoever can translate will be able to use it. Again for me ministry is not about the money I can get but the impact Christ desires.

There are also many other books that are ready for printing but again I need the resources. Most of the ones I have published are completely out of print with a few having only a handful of copies.

Please pray.

I am praying about online publishing but God has not given any order concerning the same though I feel it may be the way to go. Please also pray concerning that.

The writers I am helping have their books printed are another challenge. So many have very potent messages yet are not in a place to print for lack of resources. For the most part I do what I can which involves encouraging them, editing their manuscripts and doing the layout so that they do not worry about paying for such services. I also help them get the most affordable printing rates even if I have to do a lot of the work myself. I might eventually need a printing press but that is not a priority for now.

Contact me if there is something you feel God wants me to know or do. Feel free to ask any questions as that is the way we grow. If someone has commented on the blog I haven’t noticed probably because I am new to this blogging ministry.

You can get me on gitumastudent@yahoo.com. But pray.

I will continue doing what God orders. Pray that I continue maintaining my focus on Him

God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment