Wednesday 18 February 2015

Stand with Me

My brother and I have been invited to Nigeria to minister to pastors.

We are expected at the beginning of April (we travel at the end of March). We will be expected to run seminars in three different cities for about two weeks.

This is therefore a request for you to stand with me and my brother first in prayer, secondly in prayer.

The requirement is that I raise my return fare as they will take care of all the other expenses in Nigeria. Pray for the provision of that.

As you know I have a great burden of taking discipleship to the nations and I feel this is a great opening to share this burden with our brothers in Nigeria (the pastors we will be teaching). I will therefore need about 500 copies of the discipleship BS book ‘Fruit that Lasts’ to challenge them to take it to the unreached and undiscipled nations there. It is currently out of print and it is important that God provides for the reprint. But I need to add that the reprint is needed even here.

(There also is need for the Portuguese translation which was completed some time ago and is direly needed in Mozambique, Angola and Madagascar and other Portuguese speaking countries. The Swahili translation is also in its polishing stage and will soon require funds to print. There are several vernaculars that are being translated. But these are reminders for you to pray for the challenge to disciple the nations.)

I also need to add that after Nigeria we will be responding to an invitation to Congo (DRC) with our former host who has been so insistent that we return there to train pastors. This time though our ministry includes five different towns. Again this is for your continued prayer.

The need for now is the funds to take us to Nigeria and reprint the BS books togo with. The cost for the return ticket is Ksh 90 000 (US$ 1000) and the reprint will cost Ksh 25 000 (US$ 250) for a thousand copies. The remaining copies will meet the growing demand locally.

Can you do anything else after praying? Of course you can. You can support as God leads you. I give you the challenge Mary gave to the servants at the wedding in Cana.

His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. (John 2: 5)

And this is the reason I have given you other prayer needs so that you can connect the point of your convergence to the ministry God has called me to.

Contact me if you need clarification on any of these needs.

How can you give? M-Pesa is the easiest as it is nowadays possible even outside Kenya. My cell phone number is +254 722 220 147. But you can send using the other platforms; MoneyGram, Western Union etc.

You can also deposit to my account at Equity Bank. Account number 0120 1906 6755 0, Account name Gituma M’Ikiara

God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment